DESSERTS ARE NO SMALL MATTER
Consumers can’t get enough sweet treats and are eating more cupcakes and cakes than ever before.
Cakes have endured the test of time with popularity and in the last decade cupcakes have taken over the dessert scene, maintaining a large demand at gatherings, weddings, birthdays and any other special occasion you can think of.
Cupcakes and cakes are in demand and you don’t want to miss out!
- Cakes are dominating the dessert category
- Between 2018 and 2021, the sales of cupcakes and cakes are expected to increase by 7.2% a year
- Guests are looking for variety and they have no problem paying more for originality and seasonal flavors
- On average more than 50% of consumers say they enjoy a sweet treat every day
- Couples are increasing their wedding budget and spending more money on the items they care about
- By 2022 US cake sales are expected to reach over $20 billion
With a competitive investment cost, simple training schedule and precise instructions on executing cupcake and cake designs, Fat Cupcake provides a unique opportunity in a booming industry.
What Sets Fat Cupcake Apart?
what we offer
In addition to our extensive variety of 17 daily cupcake flavors, we offer new monthly seasonal flavors and periodic weekly pop ups that peak our guests’ interest!
Using the finest ingredients, we have constructed profile flavors unlike any other in our industry, so the Fat Cupcake products taste immensely better than other desserts out there.
one stop shop
Fat Cupcake provides a one stop shop for our clients planning a wedding or other large event, by offering small cakes, large cakes, stacked cakes, and three sizes of cupcakes which also increases the average ticket sale.
who are we looking for?
We are seeking owner-operators who are passionate about what they do and want to invest in their communities in a purposeful and memorable way.
The ingredients for an ideal franchise:
Loves to interact with people
Motivated and goal oriented
Has a desire to impact their local community
Has $150,000 in liquid assets